Fuego Down Parker
The Fuego is our cold weather cocoon of choice. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated parka is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made the shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
- Scuba hood for secure fit
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Mid-thigh length with a drop tail hem
- Internal dump and secure stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets Interior adjustable hem cord
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- Lining: 20D mini-ripstop nylon
Guaranteed for Good™
Built To Last. Sustainably Sourced. Ethically Made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear so that we can make a difference in the world. Our social impact strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive to employ responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices throughout our supply chains.