Capa Insulated Jacket
Skiing, cool-weather rock climbing, fall hiking, summer camping—the versatile Capa Jacket is here for it all. Made with Primaloft® Gold P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) 100% recycled synthetic insulation, this jacket retains warmth even when wet. To keep you really comfortable in weather, it also features a windproof and water-resistant recycled nylon shell. Packable, breathable, warm, the Capa is great for layering or as that jacket you bring on every adventure.
- Windproof, water-resistant 100% recycled shell
- 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- Smaller baffles allow for low-bulk, movement-friendly comfort
- Outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Zippered hand pockets
- Shell/lining: 100% recycled nylon 20D ripstop PFC-Free WR
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E
Guaranteed for Good™
Built To Last. Sustainably Sourced. Ethically Made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear so that we can make a difference in the world. Our social impact strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive to employ responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices throughout our supply chains.