MiiR Camp Cup 350ml
To all coffee lovers! We've teamed up with our friends at MiiR to create the perfect Cotopaxi-inspired camp mug for you. As a B-Corporation, MiiR is carbon neutral certified and awards grants to improve access to clean water, protect the environment and empower communities. Avoid single-use plastic by using this gorgeous retro camping mug. Contribute to our collective donation to Water1st, a non-profit organisation that provides access to water to communities in Honduras. When every household has a tap in the kitchen, a toilet and a shower, people live healthier lives and girls can go to school.
Wash before first use. Hand wash recommended. Dishwasher safe lid in the top compartment of the dishwasher. Do not freeze. Do not microwave. Do not bleach. Do not overfill. Vessels with threaded lids are not suitable for carbonated drinks. Take care when filling with hot liquids and keep hot liquids out of the reach of children..
- Thermo 3D™ double-wall vacuum insulation technology
- No condensation on the outer skin
- DLid and cup are BPA-free. Pressure lid prevents splashing and keeps drinks hot longer
- Medical grade 18/8 stainless steel does not transfer taste or leave a metallic aftertaste
- Hardshell™ powder coating
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm height / 9 cm diameter
- Volume: 350 ml
- Weight: 220 g.
- Material: stainless steel (cup), BPA-free plastic (lid)
- Care instructions: Hand wash
Guaranteed for Good™
Durable. Sustainably produced. Ethically made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear that can change the world. Our social strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive for responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices in our supply chains.