Inca 26L Backpack
All materials are left over from other production series, so we can save them from the landfill. Each bag from the Del Dia collection is unique, the pictures only show a sample color combination. You can read more about it here.
For your adventure of the day, the Inca 26L Backpack features a clean design, intelligent storage, and padded mesh suspension that boosts ventilation. The main compartment includes a hydration sleeve that doubles as a laptop sleeve for in-town crossovers and external daisy chains that let you strap extra gear to your pack.
- One-of-a-kind colors
- Padded, highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest, waist, and shoulder straps
- Internal hydration sleeve with hang loop
- Zippered top pocket with key clip and two zippered side pockets
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Large zippered phone pocket on shoulder strap
- Stowable ice axe loops and side trekking pole attachments
- Fits up to a 13in laptop
- Weight: 952 g
- Cargo volume: 26 L
- Dimensions: 53.3 x 30.5 x 22.86 cm
- Repurposed woven front panel
- Repurposed nylon and polyester ripstop fabric
This product is produced in the Philippines by our principal pack maker—a factory committed to fair labor and environmentally sound practices. Known for producing best-in-class technical items like the Allpa, this factory also partners with us in reducing fabric waste through our repurposed Del Día Collection.
Guaranteed for Good™
Durable. Sustainably produced. Ethically made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear that can change the world. Our social strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive for responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices in our supply chains.