Chasqui 13L Sling - Cada Dia Backpack
Named for the messengers of the Incan Empire, the Chasqui puts a modern spin on the messenger bag. With an interior that fits a small laptop and plenty of zippered pockets, there's space for all your essentials. A padded shoulder strap adds extra comfort, while a wraparound zipper makes access easy.
- Padded shoulder strap
- Load-lifter strap
- Wrap-around zipper for dual side-entry access
- A front, top-access pocket provides extra organization for smaller items
- Narrow, dual-sided daisy chain allows you to pack extra gear
- Multiple grab handles
- Back panel pocket for extra security
- Dual-sided D-Rings allow shoulder strap to be oriented for left or right preference
- Front: 840D recycled nylon with TPU coating
- Main Body: 630D recycled nylon
- Ripstop: 150D recycled polyester
Guaranteed for Good™
Durable. Sustainably produced. Ethically made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear that can change the world. Our social strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive for responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices in our supply chains.