Jacket Capa Hybrid Insulated Hooded
This jacket simplifies layering during brisk adventures. Its synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) Insulation helps regulate your temperature, while stretch paneling in the sleeves and knit side panels make quick movements easy.
- Scuba hood
- Knit side panels and sleeves
- Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem
- Packable interior chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Shell/lining: 100% recycled nylon 20D ripstop PFC-free DWR
- Side panel/sleeves: 97% recycled polyester, 3% spandex
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E.
Guaranteed for Good™
Built To Last. Sustainably Sourced. Ethically Made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear so that we can make a difference in the world. Our social impact strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive to employ responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices throughout our supply chains.