Fuego Down Pant
Great for winter bonfires, ice fishing at the lake, or any cold weather activity, the Fuego Pant is a playful new take on our quintessential insulation layer. Made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill down and a water resistant DWR-finished shell, this lightweight pant is one we love for winter wandering.
- Comfortable encased elastic waistband
- Adjustable bungee cord and cordlock inside waistband
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Packs into wearer’s right hand pocket
- Two leg zippers for easy on and off over shoes
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- 78cm / 30.75
Guaranteed for Good™
Built To Last. Sustainably Sourced. Ethically Made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear so that we can make a difference in the world. Our social impact strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive to employ responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices throughout our supply chains.