Fuego Down Hooded Colorblock Jacket
The Fuego is our quintessential insulation layer. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated jacket is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made the shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood for secure fit
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Weight: 397g
Guaranteed for Good™
Built To Last. Sustainably Sourced. Ethically Made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear so that we can make a difference in the world. Our social impact strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive to employ responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices throughout our supply chains.