Kapai Hip Pack
Important note about this model
Each bag from the Del Dia collection is unique. All materials are left over from other production lines, which we can save from the landfill. The employees in the factory are allowed to decide for themselves how to combine the colors, the only requirement is that there must not be two completely identical ones.
The picture only shows an example color combination!
With a padded and contoured back panel, a wider hip belt for improved comfort, a top grab handle, and a more technical style for a streamlined fit, Kapai takes the hip pack to new heights of functionality. Kapai also includes thoughtful internal features—like secure zip pockets and a padded sleeve for sunglass and phone protection—to keep your hands free while traveling and adventuring. Like our original Bataan hip pack, Kapai’s one-of-a-kind colorways are created from 100% remnant fabric.
- Large main compartment with a padded, fleece-lined sleeve for a phone or sunglasses
- Zippered front accessory pocket with key clip
- Ergonomically shaped back panel contours to body
- Top grab handle
- 100% durable yet lightweight, repurposed nylon shell fabric
- Dimension: 10 cm x 18 cm x 10 cm
- Volume: 3 L
- Weight: 200 gr.
- Outermaterial: Repurposed Nylon / Lining: Unlined
- Care instructions: Clean dirty areas with a cloth and gentle detergent, dry in the dryer not allowed, do not bleach, do not iron
Guaranteed for Good™
Durable. Sustainably produced. Ethically made.
We make exceptional outdoor gear that can change the world. Our social strategy focuses on global poverty alleviation, and we strive for responsible sourcing and manufacturing practices in our supply chains.