Important note about this model
Each bag from the Del Dia collection is unique. All materials are left over from other production lines, which we can save from the landfill. The employees in the factory are allowed to decide for themselves how to combine the colors, the only requirement is that there must not be two completely identical ones.
The picture only shows an example color combination!
A lightweight, technical daypack that’s perfect for streamlined adventures on rock, dirt, or snow, the Inca 26L features a clean design, intelligent storage and a super-comfortable padded mesh suspension for increased ventilation. The main compartment features a hydration sleeve that doubles as a laptop sleeve for in-town crossovers, and external daisy chains and trekking pole attachments let you strap your extra gear to the outside of the pack. Each Inca Del Día is made from 100% repurposed fabric, keeping high-quality materials out of the landfill, instead putting one-of-a-kind packs on the backs of campers like you. Stuff an Inca into your camp duffel, and you'll be good to go.
- Each product's colors are one-of-a-kind
- Padded, highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest, waist, and shoulder straps
- Internal hydration sleeve with hang loop
- Zippered top pocket with key clip and two zippered side pockets
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Large zippered cell phone pocket on shoulder strap
- Stowable ice axe loops and side trekking pole attachments
- Fits up to a 13in laptop
- Dimension: 53,3 cm x 30,5 cm x 22,86 cm
- Volume: 26 L
- Weight: 952 gr.
- Outermaterial: Repurposed Nylon Lining: unlined
- Care instructions: Clean dirtyareas with a cloth and gentle detergent, dry in the dryer not allowed, do notbleach, do not iron